Featured Barrel Racing Issue
"Barrel Racing Wisdom
Martha and Sherry Shared Solutions for the Following Topics:
Growing and Recovering Confidence
- Thinking to achieve high level success
- Recovering confidence after rough patches, injury, time off, etc.
- Using specific mental approaches
Selecting and Training Young Horses
- What to look for in a prospect
- Judging potential, intelligence … when to let go
- Identifying steps in 2, 3, 4 year old years
- How to be a better barrel racer without wearing your horse out
- Ideas if you can’t ride all the time
Training at Home
- Feeding a horse to look and feel good
- Importance of keeping a horse fit
- Importance of doing other things
- Keeping a horse snappy in the turns
More About Health Care
- Maintenance and management of soundness
- Veterinary care and shoeing
Seeking Solutions for Control Issues
- Much has to do with the rider
- Gate issues
- Importance of foundation basics and control
- Bits and patterning for communication
Personal Habits for Success
- Goal setting
- Value of preparation
- Balance of family, support and competition
- Thoughts about riding and getting older
- Passion for the horse and desire to win
1. Training to keep speed around barrels?
2. Saddle pad for the Crown C Saddle?
3. Martha, plans to do a motivational CD?
4. How to develop timing & feel?
5. Use hack horse came with or different bit?
6. How to go from training to competition?
7. What keeps you from purchasing a horse?
8. How do you deal with ulcers?
9. Help for horses who hesitate entering arena?
10. Evenings. Managing your & horse’s energy?
11. How to calm a hot horse during “slow work”?
12. Sherry, fun to do Barrel Series w/ Clinton?
13. Martha, attending NBHA Open this year?
14. Horses eating “as much as they want”?
15. Superstitions when you head down the alley?
16. When should you use a tie down?
17. Specifics for a daily conditioning program?
18. Help for a skittish yearling filly?
19. Horses hauled tied or loose with a halter?
20. Foundation training … other disciplines?
21. Days per week you ride to condition?
22. Help for difficulties backing out of trailer?
When You Purchase this Program NOW, it Includes:
A Digital Audio of the "Insights" interview and the Q&A
You will receive a Digital Audio version … An hour-and-a-half of listening
You will receive a Digital Audio version … an hour-and-a-half of listening, or more.
Within two weeks, you will receive access to a Digital Audio replay via an email. It will contain instructions for you to access the interview and the Q&A via a password protected webpage on our site. You may listen at any time from this webpage, or download the following:
You will receive a PDF transcript of the interview, which will be contained in the Digital Audio page.
As with all of our products, there is a 100% Guarantee.If you are unhappy with your purchase, just let me know within 30 days, and I will refund your money … no questions asked.