Barbra’s "Insights" Interview Series … Horsemanship Edition
“Discover the MAGIC
Solutions Craig Gave to the Following Challenges:
Defining the magic within a horse and the magic within a rider
Be a willing student of the horse
It’s about working on ourselves … feel, timing, rhythm, patience
Willingness to recognize what’s happening
Philosophy of communicating with a horse
Feel, timing, and balance
Horsemanship is communication
Communication is two minds listening
Help with balance
Talk to yourself about what you want to do
When you look up you are a centered rider
Concepts for guiding a horse
Give to pressure … mutual yield
Guiding is leading, then supporting
Feel the feet
Destructive errors riders make
Riding on a horse’s mouth
Making riding fun and exciting
Combine technical work with trail riding
Create outside challenges
Improving a “problem horse”
Take the fear out of a horse
Flexibility, position, control of forward movement
Helping riders become consistent
Do the best you can when you can get out there
Warm the horses up
Read the horse
Different horse temperaments
Look for a partner that fits you
Finding the “right” horse
Get an experienced horseman you trust to help
Building a belief in yourself through ups and downs
Be a student of the horse
Confidence and trust is gained
“Mentally tough” means replacing negative thoughts with positive thoughts
Difficulties build character and teach you the most
Questions Asked by the Live Audience During the Webinar:
- Trouble getting my gelding to SLOW DOWN.
- How long to wait to ride after feeding?
- Rein aids the same for a hackamore and a snaffle?
- When appropriate to switch from a snaffle to a shank bit?
- Philosophy on horsemanship today versus at the beginning of your career?
- How to overcome a highly trained, “looky” horse.
- Advice about horses who challenge riders.
- How to side pass “calmly” over poles?
- Important steps for older people getting “back” into horses.
- My horse is too coarse to be good at collecting?
- What do you value most in your life with horses?
- Dressage training helpful in learning horsemanship?
- How to bounce back after an accident? Exercises to help older riders?
- How do you prepare for the Road to the Horse?
- How to develop foot placement in stirrups.
- How to get a smooth stop from the lope?
- How to build a good working relationship with my horse?
- Advice to help a barn sour horse.
- What to do instead of pulling on a horses mouth?
- Progressions from a bosal, snaffle and bridle.
- Extreme Cowboy Association – how to schedule more rides?
- Steps to do a roll back on the fence.
When You Purchase this Program NOW, it Includes:
A Digital Audio of the "Insights" interview and the Q&A
You will receive a Digital Audio version … An hour and a half of listening
You will receive access to the Digital Audios via an email. It will contain instructions for you to access the interview and the Q&A via a password protected webpage on our site. You may listen at any time from this webpage, or download the following:
You will receive a PDF transcript of the interview which will be emailed to you.
As with all of our products, there is a 100% Guarantee.If you are unhappy with your purchase, just let me know within 30 days, and I will refund your money … no questions asked.
You must be logged in to post a comment.